Lavender hydrosol contains the healing and soothing properties of the entire plant and blossom, resulting in a facial toner that calms redness and promotes healthy, glowing skin. URB Apothacary has further boosted this artisan distilled hydrosol with our in-house milky oat and schisandra berry extracts, packed with tannins, vitamins, and minerals, elevating the nutritive quality of this toning mist. URB Apothacary is incredibly honored and proud to partner with and use the botanicals consciously cultivated by a local lavender farm.
HOW TO USE
- It is recommended by the company to use mist on a freshly cleansed skin, apply facial oil or cream while skin is still damp, or mist on linens.
- The BC also recommends using this mist to energetically cleanse & to set the intention of relaxation and calmness of your environment before massage, bodywork, yoga, meditation practices, etc.
Aristan distilled lavender** hydrosol, Avena sativa* (milky oat) extract, Schisandra chinensis* (schisandra berry) extract, vegetable gylcerin* (palm-free), leucidal (radish root extract; natural preservative) and amor *organic ingredient **cultivated without chemicals
2 oz bottle
- LAVENDER HYDROSOL is strong with antiseptic and antibacterial properties, bringing cleansing and regenerative effects on damaged or fragile skin. Lavender also helps reduce all types of skin irritation and inflammation.
- MILKY OAT is used for its anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and soothing properties on the skin. May ease a variety of skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, acne and dry, itchy skin.
- SCHISANDRA BERRY Used in traditional Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years, its high tannin content helps tone the skin and creates a barrier against free radicals and gives firmer, softer skin.
- VEGETABLE GYLCERIN works as a humectant, attracting moisture to the skin and improving hydration of the outer layer of skin. It helps stimulate old skin cells and can treat oily skin conditions such as acne, skin infections, wrinkles, and fine lines. The vegetable glycerin we use is palm-free and derived from flaxseeds.
Why The Bodywork Collective supports this company??
- Each product is made by the company in-house in small batches and there may be some variation from batch to batch but ratios remain the same.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before beginning any new herbal products.
- URB Apothacary sources as locally, organically, ethically, and as potent as possible. The company chooses small herb farms not only throughout the US that we partner with and share this philosophy. This company acknowledges that "...by sourcing from small businesses the cost goes up but it is absolutely true that the quality is exponentially higher and that shows in our products."
- URB Apothacary supports sustainability and works incredibly hard to reduce their plastic footprint. The company uses biodegradable, unbleached, recyclable, or resued packaging
- This was taken from URB's webist about company ethos "Every product is made in-house by our very small team and we pour our hearts into every batch. These are made with no small amount of love and joy and it is our deepest hope that you feel this and the healing properties of our plant-based skin and body care."