THIS IS THE BODYWORK COLLECTIVE'S FAVORITE NEW FIND
Distilled in the Pacific Northwest from organic sweet grass, this amazing hydrosol has a soft and sweet smell, reminiscent of fresh mowed hay and vanilla.
Traditionally, dried sweetgrass is burned as a smudge to clear negative energy from spaces. This hydrosol can be used in this same manner, but as a smokeless smudge and also as an amazing facial toner, helping to reduce redness, prepping skin for facial serums, and healing acne.
HOW TO USE
To use as a toning mist, spritz two-three times onto your face, then apply moisturizer or facial oil. To use as smokeless smudge simply mist linens, areas of home and office, or car that you feel need an energy/aroma refresh.
- Hierochloe odorata (sweetgrass) hydrosol*, leucidal (radish root extract; natural preservative) and amor *organic ingredient
Why The Bodywork Collective supports this company??
- Each product is made by the company in-house in small batches and there may be some variation from batch to batch but ratios remain the same.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat, diagnose, cure, or prevent any disease. If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or on any medications, please consult with a qualified health professional before beginning any new herbal products.
- URB Apothacary sources as locally, organically, ethically, and as potent as possible. The company chooses small herb farms not only throughout the US that we partner with and share this philosophy. This company acknowledges that "...by sourcing from small businesses the cost goes up but it is absolutely true that the quality is exponentially higher and that shows in our products."
- URB Apothacary supports sustainability and works incredibly hard to reduce their plastic footprint. The company uses biodegradable, unbleached, recyclable, or resued packaging
- This was taken from URB's webist about company ethos "Every product is made in-house by our very small team and we pour our hearts into every batch. These are made with no small amount of love and joy and it is our deepest hope that you feel this and the healing properties of our plant-based skin and body care."